Welcome to my Plexstorm Blog

Wow! That's all I can say, okay well that's a lie, because I always have something more to say. Anyways, Plexstorm has grown way faster than anyone anticipated and while the team and I do our best to keep up with the growth, the site's development can only go so fast.

So, introducing Claes' (ME!) Plexstorm Blog. This is my personal Plexstorm Blog where I will write posts, regarding Plexstorm; whether that be clarifications on rules and regulations, tutorials on stream setup or other [hopefully] useful articles for the community. I will also use this as a platform to address common issues that have been brought up by community members.

If you don't know who I am, HELLO! I'm Claes (pronounced Klace), I am an admin over at Plexstorm and I take care of compliance issues, complaints and other administrative duties. Please keep in mind that while I am knowledgeable of Plexstorm operations and functions, I don't know everything and some of the opinions found in this blog may not necessarily be shared by Plexstorm themselves. I'll always try to clarify when something is solely my opinion.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll find this blog useful, at least until Plexstorm has an official blog of it's own!

Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

PR: What is Plexstorm?

PlexParty Nights with Inky!